If you have ever signed a contract manually, you probably know, that the process may entail the number of actions. This may take much time and patience. It happens, you have to arrange a meeting with your partner for signing an agreement, then you have to transfer the document to the lawyer for confirmation, etc. In case, you received an electronic PDF application for signing, you probably print it, then you fill the paper and scan it to send back. All these procedures kill the opportunity to concentrate on what is really important and cause procrastination factor.
The solution exists. There is an easier way to sign PDF forms, accords and applications. Use PDF signer, that works online. You are provided with ability to create legally binding eSignatures faster than ever before. Sign the documents just using your keyboard or close the deals eve on-the-go with your smartphone or tablet. Capture a signature you’ve made by hand with a webcam or apply your mouse or touchpad to insert it to a document. That's saving you time, effort and stamps.
Steps to Sign PDFs Online
Look through a few steps to get the best result. Read how to sign electronically.
- If you want to type your mark, press the T icon and write some of your names. Tap Save and place the signature immediately or add it later.
- Choose a destination place for your element. Exploit the mini toolbar to resize it or change its position.
- If you prefer to draw a signature, click the fountain pen icon and use your mouse or trackpad perform the action by clicking and dragging. Place and save it exactly where you want it to appear. It’s now also possible to change the color and thickness.
- There is an option for smartphone holders. To sign with your finger, click on mobile device and enter your phone number or email address. Open the link you receive via text message or email on your gadget, and follow the guide to sign with your finger.
- The fourth method is to capture a signature by selecting the webcam button. All you need is to sign a piece of paper and hold it up to the camera. You may also make some adjustments to the scan afterwards.
- And the last option is to upload a signature. Press the arrow button and navigate to a respective image on your computer. Just like with capture, you can then make changes. They include the next modifications crop, brightness, contrast, flip, rotate, and auto-adjust.