How To Online PDF Signer on the Microsoft Mobile
Upload & Edit Your PDF Document
Save, Download, Print, and Share
Sign & Make It Legally Binding
Easy-to-use PDF software
There are plenty of tools offering an easy way to convert PDF to other formats. However, “easy” does not always guarantee that the output file will be of high quality. Our solution combines ease of use and excellent performance. Here is how you can check it.
How to process PDF easily and efficiently with Online PDF Signer on the Microsoft Mobile
- Add, upload, or export a document to the platform.
- Note, you can make changes to the content of the document regardless of the initial upload format.
- Make edits to the text: change, replace, or delete it.
- Annotate the content: highlight text, add sticky notes, arrows, and blackout specific areas.
- Add graphics, shapes or add drawings by using a drawing tool.
- Use Online PDF Signer on the Microsoft Mobile to watermark and password-protect your document before choosing PDF as an output format.
- If you convert to PDF, you can make it more entertaining by adding fillable fields.
- Download, send or share your document in a flash.
File processing is only a small fraction of the entire arsenal of features our solution includes. If you’re working with PDF files daily and need an extensive set of features to facilitate your document workflow, the Online PDF Signer on the Microsoft Mobile will be your best fit.
FAQ - Online PDF Signer On The Microsoft Mobile
Can you sign a PDF on mobile?
Once you've got your PDF, select the edit icon in the corner. Select Fill & Sign. Select Fill & Sign. Tap on the signature icon in the lower right corner (it looks like a pen nib) and select Create Signature (or Create Initials if that's all you need).
How do you sign a document in Microsoft Office app?
Signing documents with your Android phone Once the document opens, you'll see tools for adding text and your signature. Tap anywhere in the document to add text and tap the pen icon to add your signature. When you're done, tap on the share icon.
How do you sign on Microsoft Word Mobile?
There are a few options for signing documents on an Android device with Microsoft Office. Open your Google Play account, and download the Microsoft Office app. The installation process takes just seconds; then you'll be asked to register by filling out your email address and password in the dedicated fields.
How do I electronically sign a PDF on Android?
How to sign PDFs on AndroidStep 1. Install SignMyPad on your Android device.Step 2. Open a PDF from your e-mail or downloaded files.Step 3. Click the Add button in the top right-hand corner and select signature from the pop-up list.Step 4. Sign your name in the box that pops up and click Done.More items...•31 Oct 2011